Friday, September 08, 2006

WELCOME

This blog has been inspired by the creative homework set for two Ruhi Books I am presently undertaking-Ruhi Books 4 and 7.

'Creative reflections' blog is a selection of inspired poems and images to reflect my journey through the first section of Ruhi Book 4.

The 'Dawn' blog was inspired from the beginning of the second section of Ruhi Book 4 on the life of the Báb.

'Creative voice' blog was inspired from Ruhi Book 7.

To access these other blogs you just need to double click onto 'view my complete profile' on the top right hand side of this page and you can find the complete list of all my other blog entries.

Please feel encouraged to leave a comment at the end of each entry.

Enjoy these creative expressions.
all my warmest regards and love Terri Turner

3 Comments:

Blogger Elena Bravo "Elena de San Telmo" said...

Excellent blog. Congratulations!

1:08 AM  
Blogger Elena Bravo "Elena de San Telmo" said...

Excellent blog. Congratulations!

1:09 AM  
Anonymous Sandy said...

This is a wonderful blog. I am inspired by creative reflections, too, although I work more with stories. There is a lots of beauty and wisdom in traditional cultures. I look forward to following your blog.

Sandy

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home